Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekend in Arches












Missed camping these last few years. Looking forward to forcing my husband to go many times in the future. Although he loved the couscous and salmon tinfoil dinner, and I'm sure he loved carrying Ella on his shoulders up to Delicate Arch. Ella did quite well sleeping in the tent "in the desert" and hiking with BFF Caro. A few tot melt downs but what can you do? Ava stayed in SLC with Aunt Snap and lived the good life, dressing up and going to wedding showers and showing off at church. Can't wait to go again.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Few things trump a good camping getaway, especially to the arches! Hello, its one of the 7 wonders, I think anyway! Haha! Glad you had a good time :)

rick & chrysi said...

Oh that looks like SO MUCH FUN! It really makes me miss Utah to see pictures of the red rocks and camping.

Niki said...

Awesome. Look at that backbend! Yoga is paying off :) Miss you.

Lincoln said...

Ahh...the Delicate Arch backbend. I believe I have photo documentation of the original move.