Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Carry Each Other and Do it Again



My back, feet and head hurt, my throat is sore, and I seem to be irreparably dehydrated. But U2 was so AWESOME. We had no idea we would be able to walk right up the stage. I didn't take my camera because who wants to carry around a camera for a couple way far away blurry shots of the stage? Luckily we were right up front and I had my crappy little cell phone camera.
Incredible. Quite uplifting.
One Love, One Blood
One Life, you get to to what you should
One Life with each other
Sisters, Brothers
One Life but we're not the same
We get to carry each other, carry each other.

2 comments:

Allison said...

so, so lucky. They came to Denver. Ben and I really should have gone. Boo.

Tandy said...

We were there last night, too. It was incredible! That song really struck me last night in a way that it never has before. Loved the entire thing! Even being out until 1 am. I don't think my husband and I have done anything like that since before we had kids. Way before. Haha.