Tuesday, November 16, 2010


So I guess we aren't trying out the G-tube until tomorrow.
Lily is doing great--she graduated from an open warmer to a crib which is one of the criteria for going home, although I liked the open warmer better. Less cage like. And cozy when I would rest my head next to her on the mattress. Her oxygen need continues to go down which is very encouraging.

I'm spending the day at home with Ella and Ava today. It's been fun and cozy and I had a ton of little things to get done I've been neglecting, like emptying the bathroom trash cans and changing the sheets. It feels good to feel caught up and to read Ella the same book 17 times and feed Ava without feeling like I need to shovel it in as fast as I can. It's hard to not be with Lily but I know she's just snoozing away and working on getting better and is in good hands up at PCMC.

3 comments:

Cristina said...

She has such a thoughtful expression! I can't wait to meet her. :)

kj said...

Lily looks so alert. She's looking like she knows things are better.

Susan said...

My goodness, I'm impressed with her. She has a "knowing" look about her. Great progress, Lily!