Thursday, October 14, 2010

Last Pregnant Thursday




I should have spread my activities out a bit more. It is Thursday and I deliver on Sunday morning. I'm pretty much out of things to do. Luckily I'm feeling somewhat energetic and peaceful. The girls are being cute and easy going. I'm letting Ella run in and out of the house bringing me one green tomato on each run. I can't bend over to get the ripe ones so I figure if she wants to pick them all that's fine. Plus I'm reminded that I dislike tomatoes. Ava is still in her jamies just waking up from her mid-morning nap, happy to swing next to me with a teething ring.

So...

maybe I'll go get dressed.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Angela and I live in Australia. I work in the disability field and stumbled on your blog by accident. I wanted to wish you all the very best of luck for Sunday. I will be thinking of you and hoping that everything turns out perfectly and you are indeed one of "those crazy miracles you read about"

Becky said...

Oh Erin! I've been thinking about you non-stop. I have butterflies in my stomach I am so excited for you. I'm glad that you are peaceful inside. I'm glad that you got all your crazy cleaning out because now you need to REST that body of yours before the big day on Sunday. Love you dear friend!!! xo