Saturday, October 02, 2010

Cornbellys...Trip One

We went to Cornbelly's today. It was way cheap this weekend and I was feeling up to it, so I figured we had better go while that's still the case. Last year I LOVED the jumping pillows, and this year Ella loved them. This year I did not do much jumping. But I did go in the maze even though I was deathly afraid of having a very-pregnant-bladder-emergency. I was assured there were "corn cops" that could carry me out if need be.


I don't think so.



It was sorta hot. And we went during nap time. Heh heh.

I assured Zar that this is almost how uncomfortable pregnancy is.
Only now carry them non-stop, including while sleeping. And try to carry on doing other stuff like putting on your shoes and working and cleaning and driving and online shopping. There.

We will be going back this season, I'm sure. Perhaps that time we will make it for more than an hour. Whew!
Doctor's Appt Update: I'm really big. I'm carrying super high, up in my rib cage, and I'm still quite "fluid generous" resulting in four weeks of tummy growth in the past 2 weeks. This may or may not indicate further issues with baby Lily. I'm scheduled for 0730 on October 20, but am going to call on Monday and ask to move it to the 17th. Because what am I going to do those last few days? Sit around and cry? My doctor likes to taunt me by saying things like "If you go into labor it will be earlier, of course" like there is any chance that would happen. I laugh and remind him I have a cervix like a steel trap. And he says "Well you never know." Well I guess if I've learned anything from this crazy life, it's that.

5 comments:

MFA Mama said...

Haha, love the "I don't think so" pic :) Your girls are so pretty!

TMI Tara said...

Oh girl. Your baby belly is showing up corn bellys! Love the sleeping pix of Miss Ava. Good luck these next few weeks. Let me know if I can do anything to help! xo

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

What fun! I love the picture of Daddy with both girls. That is ALMOST what pregnancy feels like. ;) I hope these last weeks go smoothly and fast!

Lincoln said...

The phrase, "I have a cervix like a steel trap" is somewhat off-putting.

Allison said...

The 17th??? No. Wait till the 20th like planned big mama. OR Lily can come on the 17th but tell her she better be ready to go to Cornbellies with me on the 22nd.