Friday, October 15, 2010

Ava dishes it out

After months of being sat on, swatted at, rolled over, etc by her big sister, Ava went for it today. I don't support my girls beating on each other, but it's hard not to cheer for Ava getting her sweet revenge. She managed to inch her way over to her Ella and give her hair a good yank when I happened to have my camera in hand. She also grabbed sister's new plastic pumpkin bucket from her and broke the handle off. The kid is TOUGH. Ella is sleeping off her outrage and Ava is enjoying the victor's sweet peace.

And here is Ava trying on her Bee costume, which Grandma made for Charlotte four years ago. So Cute.


Having a good last Friday. We went to the grocery store, to the park and met dad for lunch. Then our adventures in sibling beat downs and now we nap.
Tomorrow I will try to dig a little deeper...I mean, major life event coming up...but for now I'm happy to not even skim the surface of what we're facing.

9 comments:

MFA Mama said...

Oh my goodness, Ava is SO adorable. Even when she's being all violent :)

Lacey said...

i feel the same way when Miller pulls Halle's hair, it's their only defense. :) And that bumble bee costume couldn't be any cuter, well i guess it is because it is on your adorable girl!

Lacey said...

Wow, I didn't realize you were so close. Praying as the time comes!

Spliz said...

I never used to let the hitting or kicking or pushing go, but I'm so pregnant these days, it's way easier to stay on the couch and be all, "dude. you totally had that coming."

Becky said...

LAUGHING at sibling beat down. It's kind of not funny, but it is. :) I'm cheering for you...all the way across the country!!!

TMI Tara said...

Ava is one tough cookie, just like her mama! Good luck tomorrow. I can't imagine what emotions you're feeling, but I hope you feel peace. I so love the bee costume, and it's just that much more special since it was Charlotte's. Sending prayers for you guys. xo

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Beautiful, and awesome! :) I hope you find time to relax today, and that tomorrow goes perfectly smooth. I can't wait to see baby pictures!!

{ Bethany } said...

I am thinking of you and your sweet Lily girl, who will finally be here tomorrow. Know that you have support and love being sent from AZ!

~Bethany

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you from Miami! Love to all involved.

xoxoCarolyn H.