Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I work three days a week. The other days I get to be with EllaRoo. We go to Little Gym and practice Whoop-de-doos. We go to the Costco and buy too much produce. Sometimes we get to the library for Book Baby or go to the zoo. I stop into Baby's R Us and buy matching dresses in size 18 months and newborn. One day a week we go get M and do something, like take her to the doctor or for a Pedicure. Or yesterday, a terrible movie. One night a week I go to my moms and hang out with my sisters while Biggest Loser blares in the background. The other days we figure out dinner and eat when Zar gets home. We have been watching Lost on DVD. I go to bed early to save up sleep for later. I sleep all night in a silent bedroom with a delightfully silent husband. I see friends on weekend nights. I teach Primary on Sunday. I text most days all day.
It's nice.
It's quiet.
It's going to change soon.
That will be nice too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you had better store up some sleep for sure! I am so excited for all of you.

Love, Carolyn H.

Lacey said...

sounds wonderful! i love your header picture, so cute! it was really good to see you the other day!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Erin, I just got your blog from Jen's blog and can't wait to keep reading this. So am I correct. You just adopted and are pregnant? If so, what a blessing! I did in vitro yesterday and have a 2 yr old boy and 1yr old girl. My blog is carlandrob.blogspot.com and my creative blog is growmegrowyou.blogspot.com I love and miss you guys.

Robyn Copa