Thursday, October 08, 2009






Fall Photos, my favorite time of year. Ella and I went up Millcreek Canyon this morning and did a little hike (her in a front carrier...so a very little hike) and then I forced her to do a photo shoot. It was so gorgeous!
Above is Ella in a kitty suit with her real kitty Carmen who is so patient with her. Sometimes I just yell "Carmen, run away!" but she generally just goes limp and lets Ella climb all over her. Ella isn't as gentle as Charlotte was, as I'm sure Carmen has noticed.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Too cute!

Our Family said...

She is adorable! I love the first picture!

Lacey said...

She's getting so big, and more adorable every day.

Michelle said...

Great pics! And such a cute girl :)

Becky said...

WOW! I haven't seen pictures of her for awhile. She has grown SO much. What beautiful eyes she has. :)

Shannon said...

She is so stinkin sweet!

Mrs. Langeland said...

I think that she just may be THE CUTEST BABY EVER!!