Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Preface: I am not pregnant.
Went to bed last night at 8:30 after staying home sick (read: tired) from work and dreampt vividly all night of big bellied women and broken apheresis machines. Woke up with a start to my alarm at 7:10 immediatly starving and still exhausted.
I am not pregnant.
Ate the following on Saturday: one bowl of Life and Great Grains cereal, mixed, 20 Dove dark chocolates, one Wendy's chicken sandwich minus tomato, one bowl cookie dough ice cream with chocolate syrup, 1.5 slightly stale donuts, one bag Reeses pieces, 10 or so peppermint sticks, 1/2 piece pizza, one homemade grilled cheese sandwhich, milk.
One day of binging does not a pregnancy make.
My sister in law calls me thrilled; the incredible Dr. Yamashiro has put her on a fertility drug. This is how they got their first daugher and holy terror Nieve. I think how I hope I can convince Zar adoption is the way to go from here on out. THANK GOD
I am not pregnant.
I remind Zar to bring my birth control up to my mom's where we are dog-sitting. He brings an empty case but no pills. Well it's abstinence for the next month then-because I assume you want to keep me
Not Pregnant.
I am dizzy, light headed, hungry, and absolutely pissed at everyone, especially my husband who can do no right lately, no matter how much he cleans. Please just let me sleep. Please make me another grilled cheese. Please feed the baby, I'm exhausted.
And even though the math and the pills and the date says it's impossible,
please, please please don't let me be pregnant.

2 comments:

Lincoln said...

I'm assuming you took every precaution so if you ARE pregnant, then it is seriously meant to be. There would be no way around that.

kat said...

i ate pretty much the same thing today as you did on saturday.
and i'm not pregnant.

i don't think.